Please study the existing modules and make your own set of js, css and php codes along with config.php additions/overrides inside it. It can also contain sqls for new tables and rarely alterations to existing tables (not recommended).
- Sign up for an account in GitHub.com (free unlimited for OpenSource)
- Fork the FA @ GitHub codebase (or clone it from the official HG or Git repos)
- Create a separate branch in your fork and upload your module files
- Provide the GitHub URL in the FA forum and then the community will be able to help you.
- When done and fully tested, request the FA devs who will then include it in the official extensions repo
This is also useful for developing the existing extensions as well. An example enhancing the existing LDAP Auth extension is here.